Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tropical Island



Tropical Island
06-07-2010 to 09-13-2010

I was chilling on the coast,
When I saw him rise from the water…
He was hot as the sun,
And as dark as the night…
He took me in his arms,
And showed me sights
You can’t describe with words.

He came from a tropical island,
And on this island he became a man.
But, every man must find a partner,
So he swam from his island
Until he found me on the main coast

 Chorus:
I am the center of his attention,
His every intention is on making me happy.
We make all the other tourists jealous
As you carry me to your cabin.
My privacy has been invaded,
I suddenly don’t feel so lonely anymore
As my days are filled with swift romance
And a common dream we share…

Just chilling in your bedroom
Watching the sun come up again.
I took a look at your muscular physique,
And fall into your traps of lust.
You place your arm around me,
And suck my tongue hard,
As you quickly show me what I’ve been missing
All this time…

He came from a tropical island,
And on this island he became a man.
But, every man must find a partner,
So he swam from his island,
Until I was trapped in his arms for all time!

Chorus

You placed your hands on my hips
And led me towards a more peaceful view of life…
You lifted me on a higher plane of existence,
And helped me get away from the people who
Had brought me down before…

No comments:

Post a Comment