Thursday, November 8, 2012

Redemption



Redemption
06-07-2010 to 09-19-2010


I cannot possibly come up with words
To describe what you have done for me…

I just love your juicy lips and that pretty smile.
I met you just to talk but we ended up taking a hike
And at the end of the journey,
You seduced me hard and violently
Under the moon-light.

Oh baby, it’s been awhile since
 I’ve liked somebody quite like this…
Your gentle eyes were too much to bear,
The way we say goodbye,
But we can never let each other go.
How was I supposed to know?
That a man could make me feel like this again.

When we’re in bed,
You may frighten me just a tad,
But, I know you’re here to help,
I know you’ll never let me go,
As long as I give the action back to you.

Oh baby, I love the way you make me tell stories
And talk forever and ever.
Nobody has ever made me talk before…
And, the way your belly button just dances in front of my eyes,
It teases me and makes me want to hold
You tighter under the moon-light.

You’re jeep pulls up to my house,
You keep fondling me,
As you kiss me tonight
And you never let me go home alone…

In the bedroom again, We wrestle around,
And you always end up as the aggressor…
I may be screaming right now, But believe me,
You have saved me…on this lonely night,
I am not depressed anymore…

No comments:

Post a Comment