Friday, August 31, 2012

Relentless



Relentless
12/10/2009-12/12/2009
This one is a nice positive change from my usual! :)

It may be cold outside,
But that won’t stop me from getting what I want.
I may be shivering,
But I won’t let my fears swallow me whole.

Pre-Chorus:
I am relentless,
And I’ll never stop
Going for my dreams.
I am relentless
And you know I’ll never
Give up on my pursuit for prominence.

Chorus:
There may be obstacles in my way,
But, they will not come between me and my goal…
The world may never know a man like me again…
Who put his convictions before anything else…

When I walk down the street,
I know everybody will turn their head
Cause the world has never known a man
As courageous as me.

When I open up my eyes in the morning,
I know that I’ve got it made,
Even when I’m dirt-broke
And have nothing at all to my name.

Pre-Chorus
Chorus

Bridge
I told myself to go on and never look back,
To keep running into the future
Cause you never know what opportunities await.

Running into the future,
I may trip along the way a couple of times,
But, I know I will find just what I need
At exactly the right time.

I am relentless,
And I will not give up!
I am relentless.

No comments:

Post a Comment