Friday, August 24, 2012

Marky


Marky
June 29th-July 14th, 2009
This one is a hiarious old,
love poem lol.


Chorus:
Marky, Marky, Marky
Oh baby, how I’m hooked on you.
Ever since the day we met,
I’ve got my mind set on
Making you happy.
There is nothing I want more
Than your naked body in my bed right now.

When I walk down the street,
I start thinking about you,
And all I want to do is see you again
And hold you all night.

I will gladly go the distance for you.

Chorus

I always want to see you again,
Whether I’m at work, or school,
Or just alone at home.
You’re the greatest thing that’s
Ever happened to me,
And I don’t want to lose you…
To somebody else.

I will gladly cook, clean,
And do you’re  laundry for you.

Chorus

I’ve met a lot of guys in my day
But you’re personality tops them all.
There is no other penis in the whole wide world,
That I want to please quite like yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment