Thursday, September 6, 2012

Revenge



Revenge
August 12th, 2009
Dedicated to: A Liar.


You can tell them anything you want to,
Make up lies about me,
Stir up some controversy,
It really doesn’t matter to me.
Karma is gonna catch up to you eventually.

Pre-Chorus:
You might appear strong to them,
But we both know you’re weak.
You’ve been hateful & judging for so long
That you can’t feel pain anymore.
Oh, the sun doesn’t shine on you anymore.

Chorus:
You might call me insane
But you can’t make claims
Without proof to back it up.
I may not deliver the greatest news
But what I bring is the truth
And, if you can’t handle it.
Then please get the fuck out,
Please get out!

You can call my friends up
Act like you’re a know-it-all,
Make a fool of yourself,
And yet, you haven’t bruised me yet.
You’re down-fall is so near,
I can see it now.

Pre-Chorus
Chorus

My revenge is not a deliberate attack,
Instead, I’m going to watch you bury yourself.
You’re going to be driving down
The street someday,
And run yourself straight off a cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment