Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Haiku


My Haiku
August 5th-August 25th, 2009
This one is explicit,
but its still funny. :)

My haiku for you…
Is not a love poem.
It’s how I want to fuck you,
And make your sheets soaking wet.

Baby, I know you’ve been dreaming about me,
You’ve been going too long without a fuck like me.
You freak out over little travesties
And you don’t know why
You find yourself wide awake at night
When you know you should be sleeping.

Baby, you should know by now,
That I could make you satisfied.
I’ll fulfill you’re wildest dreams.
If I was inside you,
I could chase all that frustration away.

Baby, I’ll hold you so tight,
I will make you’re boredom disappear,
I just want to make you
Shake and shiver with ecstasy.

I will lay with you
All night long,
I just want to be
With you baby.
Nobody else I know
Makes me feel the way you do.

My haiku for you is…
Not just a love poem…
It’s my want and desire
To have you deep inside me.

Baby, you know I’ve been struggling without you,
I can’t sleep at night
When my hearts’ broken,
I get mad when I can’t touch you,
I have to cry myself to sleep.
Baby, if you were only inside me,
I’d sleep until tomorrow,
I don’t know why you make it so complicated?
Why can’t you just come over to my house?

Baby, I know I can satisfy you,
I’ll give you all the affection you can stand.
I will please and worship your penis
As long as you give it back to me,
And promise you’ll never leave.

Baby, you know I want it,
I’ve been begging you for a long time now.
If only you reached your hand  out to me,
You know that I’d be here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment