Friday, August 17, 2012

Inside The Corporation


Inside The Corporation
August 13-August 15, 2009
 This is a great one!!! :)

There once was a company who started out small,
Then they got really big
By retaining lots of customers.
Time went by and
This company corrupted from the inside.

And as the storm clouds drew closer,
It was clear this company
Was no longer the king of the hill.

Hiding in a bathroom stall,
I’m hiding again,
Waiting for the perfect time to strike,
I’m waiting for the opportunity
To drop the bomb on them.

This company is in trouble,
Charging outrageous fees
For simple customer requests.
It amazes my mind that they
Still have so many loyal customers.
It blows my mind what
These terminals do,
Thinking they can always
Get away with being greedy.

These corporate cunts
Are watching me behind my back.
Making notes and
Monitoring my every move.

They set their rules and regulations
With extremist-black and white enforcement.
They expect us to be happy,
They expect us to perform
With no freedom at all.
They expect us to have no personality…

Combining the pressure that
This corporation puts on me
With my drive to not
Become poor and homeless,
I clinch my fists,
Come to work everyday.
And I sweat, And I cry
And I laugh hysterically…
This adrenaline inside of me
Keeps me running to the finish line.

Auto-In, Auto-Out,
Here comes another call,
We’re still in que,
And I’m losing my mind.

Now I go into quality review,
There goes another accusation.
They look at me with daunting eyes,
They never promote anybody.
They never give us a chance.

I see the light peaking in
From the cracked window
I know the way out---
And soon my plan will execute
And I will run away from you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment