Thursday, August 30, 2012

Patience



Patience
June 29th, 2009-July 9th, 2009
 Note: Another boring love tale ;)

Chorus 1:
Baby, I haven’t had much success in relationships,
So I’m asking you to be patient with me,
So I can come around to you’re town,
And make love to you, baby.

You are fine,
The way you’re pubic hair just
Pokes out of you’re unbuttoned shorts.
The way you won’t settle to sleep alone,
How you always want to cuddle next to me, baby.

When I go back home,
And you’re not there,
I start to get depressed
Cause I don’t have you’re little
Body here in my arms to hold.

Chorus 2:
I haven’t had much luck
In relationships so far.
So, I’m asking you to give me a chance
To make you happy in life
And be your only man.

Baby, I can’t think of what
I would do without you.
There is so much pain,
There is so much fear
In this world.
I don’t want to be alone
Anymore.

Repeat Both Choruses

No comments:

Post a Comment