Friday, April 6, 2012

Queen Of The Sea


Queen Of The Sea
08/20 to 08-24-2004
An old love poem I found, lol.

Your waves come crushing over me.
As I feel the waves of a queen,
I feel refreshed
And ready to face another day.

Pre-Chorus:
I’m transformed by your beauty
And struck by your power.
Together, we can take over this world
And re-build the dying flower.

Chorus:
When I look into your face,
I’m falling straight into your eyes.
When I’m sitting right next to you,
Sometimes, I just breakdown and cry.
I want to get closer to you
And show you what love’s meant to do.
When I look into your eyes,
I’m falling…I’m falling in love.

You light has guided me out of the forest
And shown me a new place to live.
When I get cold and start to shiver,
I know you’ll be right there beside me.

Pre-Chorus
Chorus (x2)

No comments:

Post a Comment