Saturday, April 21, 2012

Markus Asraelius


Markus Asraelius
January 20th, 2007
This was a name given to me in High School. :)
It's purposely mis-spelled. 

I know how great I am
And how much better I could be.
I’ve got a sexy body
With the most beautiful blue eyes.
I’m an incredibly complex being
With an I.Q. of 138.
I have a craving for intellectualism
And I despise narrow-minded people.
And, most of all I have a big heart,
That runs deep in most of my decisions.

Chorus:
My heart is what separates me from most
And my mind is what puts me above the rest.
I know how great I am
And I’ll decide how much better I’ll be.
I have finally realized my true potential
And now, no one is going to stop me.

I won’t look down on myself
When I think about my circumstances.
I won’t live in fear and
Let it control everything I do.
I won’t let the hate preserve
And allow it come between our relationship again.
I won’t stop to take a break
Because there’s just too much to do today.

Chorus

Bridge
Oh when I go into work,
They can always count on me
To get the job done on time.
I always show up and
Work my ass off
Until the task is complete
And or until my hands are bleeding.

My heart is what separates me from most
But my mind is what puts me ahead of the best.
Finally, I know how great I am
And how far I will go.
I have finally realized my true potential
And now, no one can stop me.

I am great, I am powerful.
I am complex, I am driven.

But, most of all,
I’m Markus Asraelius.

No comments:

Post a Comment