Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hey Mr. Beautiful


Hey Mr. Beautiful
February 12th-February 24th, 2007
A charming love poem lol. ;)

Hey baby, what’s up?
You remember me,
I’m the guy who used to stare at you constantly,
I’m the guy who obsessed over you every day and night.
I’m the guy who wrote poetry about you.

Hey baby, what’s up?
How you doing these days?
I’m doing fine baby,
I’m just sitting back, kicking back,
And daydreaming about you.
And, I know, you don’t know
How much I like you.

Chorus:
Hey Mr. beautiful,
You’re sleeping alone again, aren’t you?
You know I want to be in bed with you,
Rubbing your sweet body,
And kissing your tender lips.
You know I want to be the only lover,
You turn to on your coldest nights.
But, I just don’t know how to tell you the truth.

Hey honey, what’s going on?
I’ve just been living my life,
I finally got myself a job I like
And plan to stay here awhile.
Remember when it was just me and you
Working in the early evenings.
And, we used to hang out
And have a good ol’ time.
How I wished we still worked together,
So we could be there for each other.

Chorus Repeat

How I wish we could be pals
And stay up all night together.
We can watch the sun come up,
And, just lay in bed all day…
We could bring music and harmony,
Into each others’ lives
And never leave each other…
Behind.

Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment