Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Don't Hate Me

Don’t Hate Me
January 28th-March 2nd, 2006
This poem makes some people cry lol.

Don’t hate me when you see me
Walk into the room
Don’t try to discuss me
Only after I‘ve walked away...
I have a heart
And it’s tearing me apart
When you treat me this way.

Don’t hate me when I talk to you,
I’m just trying to get a long with you.
Don’t hate me when I try to hug you,
I just want to get approval from you.
You know I have a brain
And it’s driving me insane
That you would treat me this way.

Chorus:
Ooh, I have feelings
And I’m no longer willing
To let you walk all over me.
I’m just a man
Who is doing all he can
To survive in this world.

Don’t hate me cause I like you
And I want to hang out with you.
Don’t hate me if I’m weird
And you’re embarrassed to be around me.
You know I have a heart
And it’s tearing me apart
When you treat me this way.

Chorus

Ooh, don’t hate me if I’m not like you,
I can’t be anybody else but me.
Don’t hate me if don’t please you,
I’m just wanting to get along with you.

Please don’t hate me…
Just like everybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment