Monday, June 4, 2012

Beautiful


Beautiful
June 16th, 2008
An infamous poem lol. 


I wanted you so bad,
I wanted to cuddle with you all summer long.
I wanted to kiss your sweet, tender lips
And fall asleep inside you.

Baby, we met and
Hit it off great from the start.
So, I don’t understand why
We are no longer friends.

Chorus:
Man, why are you so sad?
You are so dam beautiful,
So I don’t understand you’re tears,
And I don’t understand
why we can’t fuck anymore.

I have such a crush on you
That I just can’t let you go,
And move onto something else.
Please, let me back into your life.

I want to cuddle with you right now
And rest my head on your chest.
I want to hear you tell me again:
That I am so hot to you.

Baby, when we met for the first time
We hung out for so long.
So, I don’t understand why
You won’t talk to me anymore.

Chorus

I know we only knew each
Other for a short time
But I swear I was in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment