Thursday, March 7, 2013

Single For Life



Single For Life
01/19/2012
This is a cute one here lol. 


I rushed myself into a relationship with you.
I had my head in the clouds.
And, I couldn’t see you
For the child you truly were.
As we fell deeper in love,
We became almost inseparable for a time,
Yet, we never understood each other’s point of view,
You kept insulting me with your retarded insight,
And eventually I struck back with a fury
This town has never witnessed before.

Pre-Chorus:
You’ve been whining and screaming,
Over being single for almost three years.
You treat people like they’re worthless,
And wonder why you’re so lonely.
You cling to your sheets in bed,
And a tear falls down your cheek,
And, all this time you’ve been scaring men away,
Yet, you still claim it’s their fault and not yours…

Chorus:
Every time you look in the mirror,
You feel kind of ashamed.
Ashamed of what you’ve become,
But you’re too scared to change it…
If only you could see another person’s point of view,
Yell at yourself, rather than someone else
For a change.

So, you try to get back at me,
By asking out everyone I’ve ever been with.
They all reject you on the spot,
Cause they know now,
 You’re just a desperate fool.
Your head is in a dark place,
It’s not too late to free yourself
Now from the burdens
You have placed on yourself.
But, you’ve been running around in circles
Your whole life,
I really doubt you could change now!

Pre-Chorus
Chorus

Baby, I really loved you so,
But you hurt me so bad.
Why did you cheat on me?
Do you have a conscious at all?

I wish I could take back, the flowers,
The poetry, the kind words,
And all the money I spent on you.
But life is one lesson learned
After the other,
Hopefully next time, I’ll know better.  

2 comments:

  1. When are you going to post a comment on my blog at:
    SurlyFries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post a comment when you actually have something interesting to say.

      Delete