Thursday, February 14, 2013

Let's Chill For Awhile



Let’s Chill For Awhile
12/20/2011
Dedicated to: Adolfas Z.


Baby, if you could only see,
How beautiful you are to me,
And how much you have set me free…
Then, you would smile again,
And you’d be my very best friend.

This is the story of Adolfas Z…

When I sit back and chill for the evening,
My mind starts to wander,
And all my thoughts center around,
The man I fell in love with.

There wasn’t much I could do,
You came back into my life,
Became a great friend,
And have supported my every struggle.
How could I possibly reject you,
When you are so dam sexy?
How could I possibly leave you now,
When you mean so much to me.

Adolfas Z,
Why are you sad today?
Can’t you see you brighten up my days,
Cause you’re so beautifully unique and crazy.
Just put away your fears for just one night,
I’m not like those other guys,
And, I’ll do my best not to bite,
How about you and I just chill for a while?

Baby, if you would believe,
In what you could achieve,
I know you’d reach farther than you have.
I’ll always believe in you,
No matter what stunts you pull,
Or games you like to play,
I feel I know the real you,
Beneath all the lies, and acts.
To me you are just Adolfas Z.

If you could only see,
How unique you are to me,
And how our friendship has given me strength.
Then, you could be healthy again,
And stop all this dam drama!!! J

Believe me,
I’ve been there before!

No comments:

Post a Comment