Monday, April 15, 2013

Cruzin For A Bruzin



Cruzin For a Bruising
10/14/2012


You and I we came together out of destiny,
And we were drawn to each other's friendship,
And so we love each other not by choice,
But because it was meant to happen.

When I use to be on your team,
I was always trying to impress you
With my charming personality,
And my cunning wit,
But now you've moved on
To another department,
But no matter what,
you will always be my favorite.

Chorus:
Buddy, I know what they did to you wasn’t quite right,
But, sometimes in life you have to be strong and learn to move on.
Since I’ve been there before, I’ve offered my help when I can,
And will continue to do so, because I love you so much man.

Nowadays, you’ve moved onto to another town,
To another job, to another home, to another life…
But, we still talk a lot together about our lives and goals,
And where our passion lies.
I’m older, and a little more responsible,
So I always aimed to be a positive, mature force in your life.
Someone you could look up to.

When I use to be on your team,
I was always trying to impress you,
With my charming personality,
And cunning wit.
But now you’ve moved on
And left this place,
But, no matter how far away you are,
I just want you to know that I love you man.

Chorus

We both have gotten in trouble before,
Been given a ticket by the cops.
We’ve both been robbed before,
And become so angry over being used,
Badly wanting to go on a shooting rampage.
Of course, everyone has their differences,
But sometimes I think,
Wouldn’t it be fun to get our revenge together?

No comments:

Post a Comment