Thursday, October 4, 2012

We'll Always Be Friends



We’ll Always Be Friends
September 25th-November 7th, 2009
Another love poem lol.


I’ll miss you’re laugh, I’ll miss you’re touch,
I’ll miss all the times we made out.
It’s so unfortunate
We never became what I was hoping for.

And I can’t pick my phone up to
Call you anymore.
And, I can’t watch sports with you
Cause you’ve moved on without me.

Pre-Chorus:
Sometimes, living by yourself can be so lonely,
And some people never find love.
That is why I tried so hard
To not lose you,
And be sad for the rest of my life.

Chorus:
I guess I may have been dreaming,
Cause I thought you were the one for me.
Sometimes, my mind gets so full of ideas,
That I end up hurting myself…
I hurt myself.

I still remember when you
Reached your hand out to me
When I was in need.
I didn’t have a self-esteem at the time…
But you made my heart beat again.

I’ll miss the times we
Laid in bed together.
You were so fine,
You were so patient,
You always cheered me up,
And did a good job taking care of me.

Pre-Chorus
Chorus (x2)

Now, I can’t go online
To talk to you anymore.
I lost my chance,
You’ve found you’re man.
Change has struck again,
And I need to find myself a new friend.

Baby, Please come back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment