Sunday, July 1, 2012

No Fear


No Fear
February 19th-February 24th, 2008
This one is quite cool, I think. :)

Having escaped my family,
I keep running onto my next destination.
Running away, oh I keep running away,
Just to save myself from the chaos.

Pre-Chorus:
I’ve burnt our memories we had together
Since you decided to alienate me.
Now, that I’ve left you behind,
You can’t hurt me anymore.

Chorus:
I’m on my own now
And I can’t look back
To try to figure out the past.
I’m on my own now,
And I no longer have to worry
About my room-mate being too selfish,
With all the stuff that you put me through,
I’m on my own now.

When my foot was buried in water,
I felt God was just teaching me a lesson,
But now I ponder his existence
And question what this life is really about.

Every morning, I checked the windows
And I locked all the doors,
But it never does any good
After the crime is committed.

Pre-Chorus
Chorus

I know that no challenge will be too
Difficult for me to conquer.
I’m on my now,
And I’ve got no fear
And all the drive in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment