Friday, July 20, 2012

Will You Be My Man?


Will You Be My Man?
June 10th-June 15th, 2008
Note: I may have posted this once already,
but I find this one to be very funny.

I want to lick up and down
And make your head go round & round.
I’ll give you all the sex you can stand,
If only you’ll be my man.

Baby, I’ve been waiting
For the day our romance begins.
I’ve dated a lot of men
But none of them brings
Fulfillment to my life like you.

Most of the guys I’ve met,
Have been flaky and illiterate,
And I feel most comfortable
With a smart man like you.

You bring a smile to my face
Whenever you give me a hug.
You’re just so visionary,
That I never seem to get bored.

Chorus:
Baby, I’ll blow you a kiss,
And give your mind a twist.
I’ll whisper in your ear
All the things you’re daddy doesn’t want to hear.
I want to lick your body up and down
And make your head go round & round.
I’ll give you all the sex you can stand,
If only you’ll be my man.

I’ve given it a lot of thought
To what the first time
For you and I would feel like.
I fell for you the very day I met you
And I wonder what it would be like
If you and me could be inside each other.

You give me a boner
Whenever you’re around.
You know I have a fantasy
Where I rip your apron off
And make love to your
Vanilla-white body.

Chorus

Repeat 2nd Half of Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment