Monday, May 28, 2012

Utopian Dreams


Utopian Dreams
December 10th, 2005
Dedicated to: anyone in any kind of relationship.


I rub your cheek,
Look in your eyes,
Kiss your lips softly
And you give you a hug.
We sneak into bed
With my arms wrapped around you
And fall asleep in utopia.

We live our life together; mostly alone,
Outside of the metropolis.
We work everyday to make ends meet
And we try to have a balanced social life.

Chorus:
We have a common connection,
A love no one can touch.
We feel safe in each others’ arms,
A place where no can hurt us.
Whenever I’m lost,
Whenever I’m hurt,
Whenever I’m sick,
I know who to turn to…

Even though we’re far away from our families,
We find strength and stability in each other.
Our relationship consists
Of caring, friendship, loyalty,
Respect, trust, romance and lust.

We love each others’ sexuality
And like to get crazy and play around.
We like a lot of different things
And are always open to new experiences.

Chorus

I wake up and you’re still sleeping, like usual,
Looking cute and naked as always.
I smack your sexy butt
And give you some lip.
You slowly start to wake up,
As you do, I walk to the kitchen.
I couldn’t be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment