Sunday, May 27, 2012

Turbo-Charged


Turbo-Charged
March 27th, 2006-April 9th, 2006
Something I wrote for any project
at work, kinda funny really.

I’ve been working on this for so long,
That I might just break down inside.
Depriving myself of fun just for you
 to tell me I’m wrong
And that I have to re-do until it’s done.

I work all night,
And I work all day
Just to have the right
To do this thing my way.
We’ve got to fix every glitch
And re-hook every wire
Until we get this bitch
A work everybody admires.

Chorus:
And now time is running out
For us to find the solution.
It seems like everyday we get closer
But then along the way,
We encounter another problem.

Verse 2
Every-day I clock in,
But it seems like the list of demands
From my supervisor just keeps growing.
Every-day I have to listen to you complain,
About all the mistakes I make,
But, get no credit for the good things I do.

Pre-Chorus
Chorus

Bridge
If I don’t get a break soon,
I’ll probably break open inside.
If I don’t get laid soon,
Then I’m going to break-down and die.

Pre-Chorus
Chorus (x2)

No comments:

Post a Comment