Saturday, May 5, 2012

Spending Time With You


Spending Time With You
February 21st, 2006
Another memory of Kenny Brailsford,
this is how our friendship started.

I come to your place
To see your pretty face.
You hug me and love me
And hold me in your arms.
I kiss your lips
And put my hands on your hips.
We start to rub up against each other
And I tell you I’ve never had any better.

Chorus:
The melodies surrounding us right now
Are too perfect to describe with words.
I wish I could-
But I just can’t explain how
I like spending time with you.

We go out to eat
And we grab some pizza.
We talk about things on our mind
And you place your hand in mine.
It feels so good with you by my side
When we take a stroll outside.
I love looking at the city lights
On this otherwise very cold night.

Chorus

Bridge
I never thought I’d find a man
That I could call my friend.
I’d never thought I’d meet a man
That could see the real me.
I guess I’d given up hope
On that one and only.
Now, it’s like I’ve been handed a rope
To help me get over being lonely.

I’m so glad I met you…

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment