Sunday, June 9, 2013

Spanish Boys


Spanish Boys

11/09/2012

 

 

There's something fascinating about you,

the way you always look back at me,

like there's something more you want to know,

your curiosity about what’s on my mind

has got my heart opening up to the possibilities.

 

We could start a fire together,

and fall in love with each other,

You and me could be like brothers,

and always cover for one another.

 

I just can't get enough

of those luscious latino nuts,

one taste and I was hooked for life.

I'm forever in love

with them Spanish boys.

 

.When you talk to me

in that opinionated accent,

and give me subtle hints

as to what it is you really want.

It's enough to make me weak in the knees,

And I want to tell you how I feel,

but I'm so fearful over losing you baby.

 

We could start a fire together,

and fall in love with each other.

You and me could be like brothers,

and always cover for one another.

 

I just can't get enough of your eyes,

One look and I was memorized for life,

One taste of those fat, juicy lips

has left me wanting more and more of you,

my love.

 

Ohhhh baby, rose petals

leading to our bedroom,

Champaign, fruit,

and a little smirk on your face,

I know you're the one I want to be with,

you pull me close to you,

kiss me on the lips,

and ask me if I'm ready,

and I say the words I do!

 

I just can't get enough of you,

you have me bouncing off the walls,

singing songs of joy forever.

You and me met each other for a reason,

And now all I want is to lie next to you,

and hold you for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment